Friday, May 23, 2008

Way to go Daddy!

Jonathan works at John Deere and they have to be open year round. When there is a holiday, half the staff gets the holiday off and the other half gets the day before off. So Jonathan had today off and I have Monday off. So my mom left last night and Jonathan kept Kylee all day by himself. I was worried that he might be nervous, but he seemed fine. He called while I was still at school to ask when I would be home. I asked what was wrong and he said that he was ready to take a nap. Ha! Shouldn't I get to be the one who takes the nap?

He said that Kylee had only slept for 30 minutes at a time and he never got to take a nap. I understood that. I asked how many bottles she had and he said 4. 4! That's a lot since she usually only has 3. But at least she was well taken care of. Besides, she's got to keep her rolls up.

Jonathan is still looking for a job so please keep us in your prayers. He has gotten a few calls back, but they are either paying too little or they want someone with more experience. He might just have to continue in the parts department for a while longer. He is really liking his new shift, 6:30-4:00. He gets home at the same time I do and we actually get to spend some time together with Kylee.

Not much else is going on with us. We are still trying to find a weekend that Bryan can come home. They are going to a lot of camps so it is hard to find a free weekend. I am hoping that maybe next weekend will work out. We sure do miss him.

School is winding down. I took a few things off my wall yesterday. It is kind of sad that I am leaving b/c I really do like my job. But I am looking forward to staying home with my sweet Kylee. I've heard it is the greatest job in the world and I can't wait to start.

I hope all of you are doing well :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rebecca,

What type of job is Jonathan looking for? What is a good email address. If you could email me at cvermeulen@networkingresults.com and let me know I will do some searching for stuff up here in the metroplex. I am living in Arlington now. Hope to hear from you soon...Love you guys!!

Chalon