Friday, May 23, 2008

God provides!

As most of you know Kylee had a nine day stay in the NICU when she was born. We were sweating the medical bills, but we had more important things on our mind. I quickly added her to my insurance so I knew that she would be covered no matter what happened. We got her bill in the mail. Ten pages later we found the total, over $37,000! It said everything was still pending with insurance. We got a bill this month for $1,000. I called S&W and asked them if that was the total that we owed. They said that it was our copay. I thought not bad for such a big bill. Then today we got a refund check from our tax appraisal that will cover a third of it. God always provides!

3 comments:

Chris said...

That is good news! I am so happy for you.

P.S. You are saving money for our big date, too, aren't you?

Sendy said...

Great news friends! So glad that things seem to be coming together. We gotta talk soon!

Holly Moulder said...

He sure does! Thanks for sharing! God always takes care of us. :)