Sunday, May 04, 2008

Bryan

We have really been missing Bryan this week. Last night Jonathan and I were watching a TV show and we were missing Bryan "flying" through the house like he always does. It used to get on our nerves, but now we miss it. I was doing laundry today and I felt like I didn't have enough to do.

We have talked to him twice. He does miss us a lot which honestly surprised me. So that reassures us that he did bond with us on some level. We can bring him home with us in six weeks and I can't wait!! Here is a conversation from the other night (abbreviated of course)

Becca: "Hi Bryan are looking forward to your weekend?"
Bryan: "Yes and Becca I don't have to go to school on Monday!"
Becca: "That's great!"
Bryan: "Its a bad weather day and I think its coming your way so you better stay in doors that day."
Becca: "That is sweet of you to think about us we will be sure to stay safe."
Becca: "Are you looking forward to your camping trip this weekend?"
Bryan: "Yes but they said that you couldn't come. I asked them if you could and they said no."
Becca: "I'm sorry that we can't come maybe we can camp out on the trampoline when you come home."
Bryan: "I have to go the bell is ringing" (I think this signifies its time for a devo)
Becca: "Okay I love you and miss you a lot!"
Bryan: "I love you so much, I love you more than the world."

No comments: