Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bryan is here!

We went to pick up Bryan last night. We also got his sister to come home for the weekend. When we got there he ran out to the car and gave us a big hug and said that he missed us so much!! It was so good to see him again.

On our way home we passed the drive-in in Gatesville and decided to stop. We got to see Indiana Jones. Bryan thought it was really neat that the sound comes in your radio. We had a great time and it was perfect weather. We got home around 11:30. When he got here he had to run all over the house and make sure that everything was the same. He asked if Kylee was walking yet (she was asleep when we got home). We said no but that she could yell and make razoos.

Bryan gets to stay until Tuesday. I didn't realize how much I missed him until I saw him again. Now he gets to start coming home once a month and since it is summer he can stay for a week next time. I'm not looking forward to Tuesday when he has to go back, but I know that is the right thing to do.

I will try to post some pictures next week!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you guys are getting to spend some time with him! God will bless you for all the love you are giving that little boy.

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see the pics.
Happy Last Day of School!