Sunday, December 09, 2007

Feeling very pregnant

I have been feeling very pregnant lately....tired, big and emotional. Thursday I got up, worked out, got ready for work and was about to walk out the door when Jonathan asked me what was wrong. Well that turned the tears on, he is the only one that I cry around, poor guy. He insisted that I stay home and take the day off. I fought him, but he insisted, so I did. I called for a sub in tears, but luckily it is automated. I took it easy for the rest of the day. I took a morning nap, called and setup for a guy to come and put up our garage door opener, called and setup a time for the salvation army to come and get our broken car, had lunch with Jonathan, took an afternoon nap and read some of my baby book. It was a very good day. I really don't have an explanation for why I was crying-it was just one of those days.

Friday I did go to work and that night we went to order a rocker for Kylee's room. I have Jonathan's grandmother's rocker in there now, but it is not comfortable. I tried putting pillows in it, but it didn't help. So we found a reclinver/rocker at lacks that we really liked. I didn't want to spend that much, but I thought we could eventually put it in our room after we are done with babies. We have a nice recliner in our living room, but I don't want to always have to be covered up while I am breastfeeding b/c of Bryan so I will probably be in Kylee's room a lot. I came home and we started a movie, I fell asleep in the recliner at 7:30.

Saturday Jonathan had to work so Bryan and I cleaned the house a little and went to the grocery store. That afternoon we took a nap and some friends came over for dinner. We went with them to Salado for the "Salado stroll." Unfortunately it was about 75 degrees and kind of took away from the Christmas spirit, but we had a good time anyway.

I think I overdid it though, when I got home my hips and legs were killing me. I woke up this morning with a little bit of fever and a very sore body. I have stayed on the couch/bed all day. Jonathan has taken good care of me. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow because this is the week of our choir concert and I can't afford to miss any work. I was going to get a belly shot today, but I haven't changed out of my gown. I will take one soon. I hope all of you are doing well!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hang in there. It'll be over before you know it! The discomfort is worth it, and the emotions...well, that, unfortunately, will continue after the baby arrives! :-)
--jen

Sendy said...

You're doing great Rebecca! It won't be long and you'll be holding your bundle of joy, you'll be so happy and you'll feel great!
Happy Holidays!

Karianne said...

Yes, the emotional roller coaster of late pregnancy. I think I spent the entire third trimester on the verge of tears. But you are in the home stretch now! And you look terrific!