Thursday, December 20, 2007

34 weeks

I went to the doctor yesterday and he said that everything looks good. We discussed my anemia a little, but he said as long as I take my vitamins I should be okay. He said this is the waiting game part. If I do go into labor early they won't stop it and so it could happen anytime. He didn't give any guestimations, but he did say that I was having a braxton hicks contraction when he looked at my belly. I didn't know that I was. I thought they would hurt, but they are just tightening. I have been having them for a while now, but I just thought that Kylee was rolling up in a ball and putting pressure on my belly. I guess I should enjoy it while they don't hurt!

Tuesday was our anniversary. My mom came up and kept Bryan on Sunday so that we could go and celebrate. We went and saw "I am Legend" with Will Smith and then we went to eat at the Olive Garden. It was really good!! We enjoyed having some time to ourselves. Then when it was actually our anniversary I gave Bryan some pizza and put a movie on in his room so we could have a quiet dinner together. Jonathan got me a purple duffle bag to use for my hospital stay. For those of you who know how much I like purple, it is stapler purple!

When I showed Bryan my present, he asked if he could open one of his Christmas presents. We explained that it was our anniversary, but I don't think he really got it. Wow can you believe we have been married 7 years?

4 comments:

Karen said...

Yay for a purple bag. That was very thoughtful of Jonathan. Glad things are progressing in the belly. Maybe she'll come while we are all there for Christmas!

Are you out of school?

Ashley S said...

Congrats on your anniversary Becca! Can't wait to see pictures of that little girl!

Chris said...

"I Am Legend" - such a romantic date movie! :)

Can you believe RA and I have been married 24 years today!

Thank you for having us over for Christmas! We had a great time.

Don't tell anyone I said so, but you are cute pregnant.

April said...

Happy Anniversary... a little late!