Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Feeling better!

I am feeling better. I have been falling asleep on the couch around 7:30 every night! I guess I am storing up rest for when the baby comes. Last night I actually made it through a one hour show after I got home.

Karen took our pictures over the Thanksgiving holidays. Didn't she do a great job? Here is my favorite belly shot. I think I was about 29 weeks here.


Here is a picture from the other day. I am 33 weeks, only 7 more to go!


On another note, it is concert week. Last night I played my flute with one of the MS choirs in Killeen. It was fun to actually get to play again. Our choir concert is in the morning for the school and Thursday night for the parents. I guess I better try and get some sleep. My alarm will go off in about 2 hours! Have a good night.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, Becca. She is growing so fast now! Your new shirt looks nice!

Shyla said...

Look at your belly!! I am so happy for you guys you both look so happy. Ms. Kylee is going to be such a blessed child.

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

You look adorable! Love the purple nursery, so pretty! The pic of you and Jonathan is great.
See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Becca,
I love the pictures, you and Jonathan do look happpy. I can't wait for the next weeks to pass so I can hold Kylee.

Ashley S said...

Becca, you look great! Love the picture. See you soon hopefully!

April said...

Those are great pictures! You look good. Hang in there.. it won't be long! I understand how you feel!