Saturday, July 22, 2006

Netflix


Jonathan and I have had a subscription at Hollywood video for about a year and a half. We paid so much a month and got to rent as many movies as we wanted and take them three at a time. It was great for us. But then we moved to the other side of town and Hollywood is no longer convenient.

Chris and Ruth Ann love Netflix so when I got a thing in the mail from them the other day, I decided to take a look at the cost. Well it only costs $2 more than we are paying at Hollywood and we don't have to drive across town. And the videos really did come within 24 hours, i was impressed.

So we got our first three yesterday. And one of them was Failure to Launch. I have wanted to see this for a while, but I was very dissapointed. It was a cute story about a 35 year old who didn't want to move out of his parents house. He thought that he had the perfect life, then he met a girl and I won't tell you the rest just in case you want to see it. But I could tell that I would have liked it a lot better if the director had made some different choices. He had a weird sense of humor that kind of just made you go, "What?"

3 comments:

Chris said...

Ok! Strike that one of my list!

Chris said...

off, too.

Rebecca said...

I'm glad that I could assist in your netflix selections