Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Walking

Yesterday I woke up very early and could not go back to sleep so I decided to go out to the living room and plop down on the couch. I watched a little TV and then decided to take a walk before Jonathan left for work and before it got too hot. I made a new playlist in my ipod for walking music and set out on my way. Luckily our neighborhood is very flat so that really helped to keep me motivated. Our last neighborhood had huge hills at every turn and it was very overwhelming.

So I really enjoyed my walk. It gave me energy and I was in a great mood when I got back. So for some strange reason I woke up at 5:00 again this morning (maybe I am turning into my mom) and I will be going on my walk again.

I better go and get ready!

6 comments:

Karen said...

I wish I was there to walk with you.

Rebecca said...

That would be fun! Maybe someday we will be neighbors or close to neighbors again.

Chris said...

I love to walk. It is one of the few exercises that are also relaxing.

Anonymous said...

Really interesting, Rebecca! Brittney, Marjorie and I did the same thing yesterday morning...only not that early...it was really nice to walk again...we are planning to do more of it, especially before school starts...good for you!

Chris said...

I think about walking. Does that count?

Rebecca said...

Yes half of walking is just deciding that it is good, I think that you achieved that Chris!

Ruth Ann that is awesome that you and the girls are going walking. I'm glad that you could share that with them.