Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Nanny McPhee


We finally rented Nanny McPhee the other night and we really liked it. After I saw how horrible and disrespectful the children were, I was really curious as to what the nanny was going to do with them. I liked the way that she never raised her voice at the kids, but just gave them logical consequences for what they had done. It really worked especially well in the kitchen. And I saw how the kids stared to predict what the Nanny was going to do if they did this. I highly recommend this movie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebecca! We've been out of touch for awhile, so I had some catching up to do on your blog. Sounds like things are going great. Please congratulate Karen for me (if she remembers who I am!). Thanks for the recommendation on Nanny McPhee, I was wondering. We have soooo many movies to catch up on when we get back! Love you guys!

Rebecca said...

Hi Amanda
I hadn't even thought about catching up on movies when you get back. I will tell Karen for and I'm sure she will remember who you are!