Friday, June 02, 2006

Oh how times have changed.

Bryan got ahold of my camera and went to town. When I was a kid, pictures were very expensive and we were not allowed to take lots of random stuff, but times are different now. Bryan doesn't even usually ask to print the pictures out, it is enough just to know that they are on the camera I guess. I had to pick some of my favorites from his 11 snapshots, oh to be a kid again.



This is my favorite, a picture of a picture!



On another note, Bryan says some really funny things. The other day after we went out to eat, Bryan and I were waiting in the car for Jonathan to get in. All of a sudden, he piped up that he better move away from the right side of the back seat. I asked him why and he said, "Its kind of grouchy over there!" I laughed so hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is really cute. :) Isn't digital photography the best!

Amy said...

I hope you know how cool it is that he has someone in his life who is as interested as you are in what he says and does. Every kid should be a rock star to someone.