Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm in Heaven!



Bryan and I were jamming to KLove this afternoon while I was folding laundry. I accidentally knocked him over with a white sheet while we were playing. He exclaimed, "I think that I died, I'm in heaven." He then started running around the house with the white sheet saying, "I'm in heaven, I'm in heaven." He told me that i needed to go and get a white one too so that I could go to heaven. I suggested that we take a picture of us in heaven and he said, "Yea and then you could write a story on your computer!" We have been talking about God a lot and when we will get to see Him. I can't wait until I can proclaim, "I am in heaven."

2 comments:

Karen said...

What a blessing - to be able to be encouraged by a child on nearly a daily basis :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow...I think your stories about Bryan have been the thing to most make me want to have a child!!! You are having an incredible experience. I continue to pray daily for you guys.