Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Still Waiting

So I am 39 weeks tomorrow and Bailey is still completely comfortable I guess. I go back to the doctor tomorrow and we'll see if I have made any progress. I had a stomach bug yesterday, not fun with a huge belly. My back was killing me b/c I laid around all day. Tylenol did the trick once I felt like I could keep it down.

Bryan stole from us and lied so we have stripped him of all of his privileges. I mean everything, even his bed. He will have to work really hard to earn his things back. We felt a little harsh, but something has got to get through to him! And its amazing how clean his room stays when he has nothing in there.

Kylee is at school today and I stayed home to rest. I am feeling much better, but I don't have a lot of energy since I didn't eat yesterday. Its nice to be home without my toddler. I can really rest. I am just going to have to keep myself from doing chores.

Jonathan turns 31 tomorrow! I am going to have to go and get him a gift sometime today. I think I am going to take him out to a quick dinner before church tomorrow night. Wouldn't it be cool if Bailey would come on his birthday?

Here are some pictures of the kids and our snow day!




1 comment:

Becky said...

I love that you captured the snow! The pics are lovely!

Y'all have been in my daily prayers as well as Bryan.

Love ya girl :)