Friday, March 13, 2009

Strep, or not

I woke up Sunday morning with a horrible sore throat. I have had strep quite a few times and I assumed that's what it was again. So I headed to a doctor after I got home and the rapid test came back negative. So they sent it off, and negative again. This was by far the worst sore throat I have ever had. It lasted 5 whole days and once I even took a vicatin and it didn't even touch the pain. Jonathan is sick now with the same thing and his strep test came back negative too. Maybe we have found a new strain. I finally can swallow with no pain, its great.

Bryan is home this week, poor guy, two sick parents. It is his Spring Break. But the temperatures are in the 40's and raining. Sunday it was very pretty and Kylee was even sporting her new shorts. Here is a video of her in the SPRINKLER!


As you can see Daddy was a little mean with the water pressure. Kylee came over and gave Mommy a big wet hug.

Here is another one where Kylee is riding brother's 4-wheeler.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sorry you guys are feeling so bad! I hope you get better soon!

Chris said...

Cute movies!

It was great to see you all this past week and I am glad you were cured before you drank my wine. You were cured weren't you?

Amanda said...

Awww man! Sorry you guys are so sick. We missed you at church this morning.

Loved the movies - too cute!