Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday


Happy Birthday to Jonathan!! He is 30 years old today. I am so happy to have the privileged to be his wife and watch him be such a great father to our kids. We had his birthday celebration last night. Here are some pictures.


Kylee really wanted to help Daddy blow out his candles. She even went over and pointed to the lighter to relight the candle. Yes that is an 8 that was cut to look like a 3 :)
Daddy doing the dishes after his own birthday celebration because I have strep :(


Bryan decided that he needed to measure the whole house. Kylee of course had to join in.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to Jonathan! Welcome to the 30 club! And get well wishes for you, Rebecca.

Shyla said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!! I miss you guys tons and would love to see you. What a wonderful guy you've got there Rebecca!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan....welcome to the 30 club....hope to see ya'll soon!! Love ya!! Chalon

Chris said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan! Looks like you had a good one. We are enjoying having Bryan here for a few days. Hope you feel better soon.

Amanda said...

Happy birthday Jonathan! The kids are adorable (as usual). Seriously, though, Kylee gets cuter every day!

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan! We just keep getting better with age, right?!? At least, that's what I keep telling myself...HA!

Seriously ingenious to cut off the front of an 8 to turn it into a 3, I was giggling that you added that tid bit of information!

Hope you get well soon Rebecca. Strep is NOT a good thing, I've had my fair share when I taught kindergarten. HUGS to you friend :)

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Happy belated birthday, Jonathan!! Hope your thirties treat ya great! : )