Sunday, June 08, 2008

For girls eyes only

So I know this might be a little weird to blog about, but here goes. My legs are cramping and I know that it is about to be that time of the month. I have lived without that time for over a year now so I am dreading its return. I just shared this with Jonathan and told him that he might need to run out and get me some tampons. To his credit, he has bought them before. In fact he would rather buy those than shaving gel for some reason. But anyhoo back to this story. So he said that he really doesn't feel like going to the store b/c it is so late and all.

He is madly going through the house from top to bottom to see if there are any tampons anywhere. He started in the bathroom, logical right. Then he looked through all of my purses. He moved on to my backpack and other various bags that he found. Now I just heard him go into the garage to have a look. Why would I keep tampons out there? So he has spent about fifteen minutes searching the house, about the same time that it would have taken him to just run up to Walgreens.....men.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Such a man story...I love it :)

Sendy said...

I am rolling on the floor!
Quite a story, thanks for sharing!

Love you!

Chris said...

I did not read this post, but I suspect that they are hidden in the tool box.

I would never buy shaving gel either. because everyone looks at you funny, because we all know what it is for!

Amanda said...

Isn't summer the greatest! Tons of time to be around our husbands and remember why we love them!