Friday, June 20, 2008

Firsts

So here are some firsts that have happened around here:
  • Kylee had her first baby food. I pureed some bananas and she loved them. She got mad when they stopped coming and tried to lick them off of her bib when she was done.



  • Kylee rolled over for the first time from her back to her tummy. Now she can go both ways. She seems to think that she can do anything now. She tried to take a nose dive off the couch yesterday so that she could reach the red carpet below. I call her my strong monkey. We had Lexie over the other day (she is 9) and she asked if Kylee was part Hulk? I think that describes her very well :)
  • Kylee is now taking her medicine straight with no milk to change the taste. What a big girl.
  • Kylee likes to type on the computer and yesterday she crawled (scooted) all the way across the bed so that she could reach my computer!
  • I got my hair cut and highlighted. I was a little scared b/c I have never had any coloring at all, but I really like it. Jonathan wasn't sure if he liked it at first, but he has come around.
That is about it for what has been going on around here. Here are some random pictures of sweet Kylee.

Oh here is something very random. The doorbell just rang. It was our mail carrier. He had an envelope for Bryan from the church. They hadn't paid enough postage so I had to give him 41 cents. Weird!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby you have. I wish I had a granddaughter as cute as her.
Love,
Grandma

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

I couldn't remember if I told you or not, but I LOVE your new do! So stylish. Loved it Sunday when I first saw it and it was just as fabulous Monday even being sprayed at the splash pad! Super cute!