Thursday, April 03, 2008

She does sleep....sometimes



Kylee likes to sleep when she wants to. I am really trying to get her on a schedule since I have to go to work next week, but she doesn't necessarily want to conform to my schedule. She is going about 2 1/2 hours between feedings so that is better! Please say a prayer for me next Thursday I know it will be one of the hardest days of my life. Luckily a girlfriend is keeping her that day and she lives right across the street so I will sneak over there during lunch to see her :)

I let her sleep on her belly during the day because she sleeps so much better. Don't worry, I
check on her a lot to make sure that she is still breathing. She still sleeps in the closet, its perfect: she is close, but I can turn down the monitor and only hear her cries. Please notice how she loves to put her face into the chair. Oh and she is up to 15 lbs, I can't believe it.

Kylee was very fussy on Sunday after church. She had eaten and wanted to go to sleep, but wouldn't give up. So I bounced her on my knees for about 5 minutes saying a rhyme and she fell asleep, isn't she cute?


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

15 pounds?! WOW! She must love her mommy's milk! Good luck on that schedule thing---my child has never wanted to conform to my desires in that realm either. :-)

Amanda said...

I'm glad to get to hear from you! I'm glad things are going well and I'm sorry you have to go back to work. :( I hope everything goes ok.