Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Entertainment

So i thought I should finally write about something other than the baby :) Jonathan and I watched all of the past seasons of Lost over the last year so that we would be ready for the newest season that just started. We watched the first episode, but I was a little disappointed. They sure are milking the information as much as they can. I guess I'm just ready for more answers, and this show is definitely not for the impatient.

Grandma Pam (or Nonny, we're not sure what she wants to be called) kept Kylee for us on Sunday afternoon and we took Bryan out for some one-on-one time with us. We went to see the new National Treasure movie. I really liked it, even better than the first one. I think it was because I was more invested in the characters this time. Bryan enjoyed the movie and the popcorn. I cried when it was time to feed Kylee while we were in the movie. It was weird, like my body was ready and my hormones let me know. As soon as I got back I had to hold her! I guess I'm still not quite ready to leave her.

1 comment:

Chris said...

With LOST you get answers, but then you get more questions.

We did learn that there were 6 who got off the island, and that in addition to jack and kate, hurley was one of them. Who are the other 3?

Have not seen National Treasure, but I want to.