Saturday, February 16, 2008

Updates

  • We went to the lactation office and Kylee is back up to her birth weight, yea! I no longer have to supplement, which means that I can just feed her and not have to pump at the same time! They think that she is lactose intolerant so I have to cut out all dairy products from my diet. It has been really hard since I couldn't have milk for so long and I have been enjoying it since I got pregnant. But hopefully that will clear up her stomach troubles (she has been throwing up :(
  • Kylee can totally turn her head over, she is getting so big! She is also sleeping in her chair sometimes so she is not in Mom and Dad's bed every night. I think she is finally feeling more secure.
  • Bryan is playing Upward Basketball. It is a great program based on Christian principles. They have a devo at every practice and game, they don't keep score, and the referees explain what the kids do wrong when they do it. What an awesome program. He seems to be enjoying it. Big plus: they have practice one night a week and games on Saturday mornings.
  • Jonathan is still looking for another job, so please keep us in your prayers. He has filled out applications all over and the only offer has been from Alaska. We didn't take it!
  • Karen and Scott are coming up to see Kylee (they haven't gotten to hold her yet). I hope she is in a good mood and sleeps well since they will be sleeping in our living room. I hope she doesn't keep them up.
  • My mom has been coming up to help me a lot. It just feels good to have my mom around. I wish that she lived here! Thanks for all of your help mom.
  • We hope that all of you are doing well!

2 comments:

Sendy said...

So glad to hear everything is going well. Hope Jonathan finds another job soon.
We are back from our trip. This was a company trip. The president of the company flew everyone from the KS and FL offices plus spouses for a weekend of fun and getting to know each other. It was fantastic! Just came on to see how you are doing. I hope things continue to get better with Kylee. The first couple months with baby #1 can be tough. Hang in there, mom! You'll make it and so will she!
Love you.

Chris said...

Alaska is totally cool! I would have jumped at that one!