Sunday, March 11, 2007

Little League


So I know that it has been forever since my last post, but Spring Break starts tomorrow and I have some free time on my hands so here goes. Bryan started little league baseball last week and I quickly discovered that Belton is serious about baseball!

We went to the parents meeting for our team and the coach was talking about how he would always play every single child in every game because he felt that it was important. He said last year some parents took their kids off of this team because they thought that the bad kids should sit on the bench and let the good kids play, what is this, the major leagues?

I am very thankful for our coach. He is a very nice man and seems to be a man of God. He is very kind and patient with the kids and he seems to really know what he is doing. They did drills the whole practice that I was at and there was very little time when the kids were standing around. He even invited Bryan over on tomorrow to practice hitting. I think that this will be great for Bryan socially. Oh and God answered a prayer. There are a total of 16 teams in his division and out of all of them, his best friend ended up on the same team as him. God answers prayers!

2 comments:

Chris said...

That is great that you signed him up to play ball. I wish NatJ would play.

Rebecca said...

Is he not open to baseball?