Sunday, March 18, 2007

Spring Break

We had a very good Spring Break. I got to hang out with my mom Wednesday morning and evening. I got to see an old friend from high school and I am officially an adult because she helped me open a retirement savings account. I also got to hang out with my sister and her family while we all went to the San Antonio zoo. Then one of my nephews came back to Temple and spent the night. It was nice to have some one-on-one time with him.

I can't believe the week is already over and I am back to the grind tomorrow. I don't really have much to say except, yuck! I hope all of you had a nice time too.

1 comment:

JAPierce said...

It's scary to read this post, because I am in the middle of Spring Break and don't want to think about it being over! I'm glad you had a good time.