Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Doctor

I headed out to the doctor this afternoon with the symptoms of a sinus infection. Well I was right. He gave me a shot to open up my nasal passages and one with a steroid. I am feeling better, just run down. Kylee was very nervous that the doctor was going to see me. She kept asking, "What is he going to do?" She also wanted to know if he had suckers in his pocket like her doctor. Luckily I had stuck one in my purse so I told her that I would give her one if she was brave at the doctor. I looked down to reach into my purse to discover that I didn't have my purse.

I had taken Kylee to the bathroom while we were waiting for my appt. But of course I hadn't used the bathroom in the office, but the one in the lobby. So I grabbed Bailey and Kylee and I ran to the bathroom hoping to find it there. Kylee really liked this game of where is Mommy's purse? She ran down the long hallway to find the bathroom. Then she had the best smile ever when she found my purse hanging on the door in the bathroom. Yay for the handicapped stall that no one had used.

With our purse in tow we washed our hands again and returned to the doc. I found her sucker and all was well as we waited for the doc to come into our room. While the nurse gave me my shots Kylee held my hand. She was so sweet!!

Bailey had to take a couple of bottles today b/c I can't nurse her for 24 hours after the steroid. She did quite well. My friend gave me some Mam bottles to try and she really liked them. I am actually looking forward to a break from nursing. I guess Daddy can get up tonight to feed her in the middle of the night!

We are still searching for that camera cord so we still have no pictures :(

No comments: