Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas parties

So I got some cute pictures of Kylee at her Christmas party today, but of course I still can't find my cord. I think some weird person broke into my house that likes cords. They seem to really disappear around here. So you will have to imagine how cute she looked in her Santa pajamas eating her Christmas cookie and sitting with Santa.


Jonathan and I are going to our class Christmas party at church. There will be babysitters at church to watch the kiddos. On any other night that would be no problem, but Bailey didn't sleep AT ALL at preschool today. That is very strange...she is a 2 naps a day baby and they are usually each at least an hour and a half. She hasn't been able to nurse today and hasn't really wanted a bottle, so maybe that was why. She is now laying in her bed, but still awake just talking. Crazy girl!!


Kylee came into my office today and said, "Mommy I have something to tell you." I nearly fell out of my chair, she sounded like a teenager. When I asked her what she needed to tell me, she said, "I need to poop." So maybe she is still 2 LOL!


I am so tired these days. I can't wait until our weekend getaway to Austin this weekend. I am hoping to catch up on lots of sleep!! Jonathan is going to take me to the place where he proposed to me over the 360 bridge. I think it will be fun to relive the memories. I still can't believe that we have been married 10 years, it makes me feel so old!


I better go get my tacky sweater on for our Christmas party. I can't wait to see everyone else's getups :)

No comments: