Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Big Week

Bryan and I were up early on Monday so we said goodbye to Jonathan and started making breakfast. About 15 minutes later, Jonathan came back in the door. It turns out that John Deere had some sort of electrical problems and was going to be closed for the day. So we headed out to the mall to do some last minute shopping. Kylee and Bryan played in the new play area and had a blast. I didn't think Bryan would like it, but he really enjoyed it. In fact we ended up there yesterday again after we ate lunch. Here are some pictures. Sorry they are from my phone.

It has been a big week for Kylee. Last week she took her first steps and now she is walking everywhere. She said her first word and yesterday, I actually felt a tooth coming through. It is her first one at 11 1/2 months, but I'm not complaining. She hasn't even been fussy and not biting yet (knock on wood).

We went to see the lights at Blora last night. Unfortunately a lot of other people had the same idea and we were there for a little over 2 hours. Kylee did very well though. I think that she really enjoyed it. We are spending Christmas Eve and morning here and then we are heading down to Austin for lunch with Jonathan's family and dinner with mine. I probably won't have time to blog on Christmas so I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

omigosh! I guess Kylee was building up for a huge group of firsts! I bet it was very suspenseful for you guys! Merry Christmas!