Tuesday, August 19, 2008

7 months

Kylee turned 7 months on the 12th of this month. Its crazy how fast the months have flown by. I never knew I could love someone so much!! Here are some of my favorite things about Kylee at 7 months.
  • The way that she loves to eat. She loves almost any solids. I have to shovel it in so that she doesn't fuss for more. Sometimes she cries when it is all gone.





  • Seeing her smile when Daddy gets home.



  • The way that she crosses her legs while she nurses. She is such a lady



  • The way she is so proud of herself when she figures out how to pull up on something.




  • Her smile when I get her up in the morning. She looks like she is thinking, "There you are!"



  • Nursing her at 4 AM. (Okay I don't always love this, but most of the time I treasure it) After she finishes eating she pulls off and I get to rock and cuddle with her while she sleeps. I hope this isn't too graphic, but I call this her "I'm in heaven" look.



  • Her kicking legs. She just started kicking her legs last week to show that she is excited. Now when we are running her bath she kicks and squeals.



  • The way that she crawls across the room to climb in my lap.



  • The blessing that she is in our lives. We love you sweetie!


2 comments:

Shyla said...

Too cute! Especially her little smile. I'm glad motherhood is everything you hoped it would be.

Becky said...

First of all, I loved reading your post! Kylee is so cute and I love her bright blue eyes and sweet smile! We really enjoyed dinner tonight and will have to do it again soon...at our house next time! Thanks for thinking of us and we look forward to watching Kylee continue to grow. Hugs!