Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Big Idea


I want to give a Wow! to the Big Idea Company who produces all of the Veggie Tales movies. We just recently rented the Jonah movie and it just reminded me how great these videos are. They have such great stories and they are so creative. This one reminded me how much we need to give people a second chance even when we know that they don't deserve it. It is so easy to use that as an excuse and hold it over other people's heads for weeks, months or even years. None of us are perfect and that is why we need God's mercy and compassion. The people who work for Big Idea have a real gift and I am thankful for their ministry both for me and my children.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Umm...those vegetables are not wearing clothes...

Rebecca said...

Yes maybe we should think about what we are showing our kids!

Chris said...

You can not be too careful...

Chris said...

They are in controversy right now.