Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Sleeping Through the Night

For those of you who know me well, you know that I am the biggest scaredy cat. I have never lived by myself except for the couple of days that I lived in our apartment before we got married. So I have never had to sleep at home alone. Well Jonathan closes periodically and it seems to be happening more often lately. He had to close on Sunday night and I wasn't sure how I would do in a new house. I usually try to fall asleep for about an hour, then my mind plays tricks on me and I get really anxious and hot. Then I end up going and laying on the couch and watching TV and dozing until Jonathan gets home. Well I guess I feel completely safe here, I had no trouble falling sleep and I slept all through the night. I think it helps that I have a false sense of safety from our 6 foot fence that surrounds all of the house except for the front windows. So I guess the house is a keeper!

2 comments:

Chris said...

I notice it was built on an old indian graveyard, but that should not make a difference.

Chris said...

P.S. You need to update Ginger's link!