Sunday, September 12, 2010

We survived!!

Well our first week of preschool was last week. Both of my girls are going with me :) Kylee is in a 2's class and Bailey is in the tiny class. Here are some pictures of them on their first day. I didn't get to drop Kylee off so I don't have a picture of her with her teacher.


We have been busy the past couple of weeks. We got to go see Barnum and Bailey's circus in Austin in August. This is the circus that I used to go to when I was little. I was excited for Bryan and Kylee to get to see it. My mom was sweet and watched Bailey for us while we went to the show. It's really different watching the circus as an adult. I was thinking the whole time about how all of the performers could easily fall/injure themselves. It took some of the magic out of the show, but I still enjoyed it! Kylee thought that there would be ladybugs at the circus. When it was over Kylee asked, "Where are the ladybugs?" I replied, "They must be at the zoo."
Kylee was wiped out!
We also got to take the girls to the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco. It was a good time. Great weather and the girls had a blast. Kylee was determined to find those ladybugs at the zoo. These are the only ones that we found.

Kylee and Mommy on the slide :)
Kylee looking at the fishies (Mommy enjoying the air conditioning :)

Bailey's first time to the park by our house. She was like her sister, she cried when I stopped the swing.

Kylee still loves to swing. I'm kind of thankful that we don't have one in our backyard b/c she would ask me all day to go outside and swing.

1 comment:

Shyla said...

Looks like you guys are enjoying the end of summer! What fun memories! I hope your girls do well in preschool :)