Saturday, June 26, 2010

Kyleeisms

So I guess I need to write down some of the really cute things that Kylee says:

Yesterday we were shopping in Harker Heights and I told her after we were done shopping I would take her to Chick-fil-a. She has started helping me drive by telling me which direction to go. She pointed out the window and said, "There's Chick-the-way"

I was unbuckling Kylee from the car the other day and I said, "Come on Sister." She looked at me with a very serious face and said, "Mommy I not Sister, I Kylee!"

She loves to point at us and say, "Mommy/Daddy don't tell me that!"

Earlier today Jonathan and I were talking about a show she was watching and she said, "Mommy and Daddy don't talk, shh, Bailey is sleeping."

She is really talking in sentences now. While taking a bath I told her not to do something and she said, "'Cause it's dangerous?"

Her two favorite things to say are, "Well how 'bout.." and "Actually...."

I love it when she says, "Come on Daddy/Mommy come play."

As all of my loyal readers know, Kylee favorite show is Imagination Movers. Today she has started calling it, "What's the big idea?"

Those are all that I can think of for now. I hope all of you are having a great weekend.

No comments: