Monday, June 21, 2010

3 months

So Bailey turned three months old last Saturday and I still haven't posted about it. I can't believe she has already been here for three months, but it is also hard to remember what life was like without her.

To Bailey:
You are the happiest baby I have ever seen. You can be screaming your head off and then I come over to talk to you and you give me the biggest smile you can. You only cry when you need something. I never thought there were really babies that did that. You are definitely a scheduled baby and I love that. I feel like I can give you what you need b/c you are so predictable.

Your sister adores you and I have to remind her that it is okay for other people to love on you too. When the kids at church gather around you, she runs over and yells, "That's my Bailey!"

You love to hold your hands and anything else that you can get a hold of. Your new favorite thing to hold are your burp cloths. This is a good thing since you sure do spit up a lot. You love to play on your mat for minutes at a time. You hate being in your car seat, but sister loves to play in it. You have started to watch sister while she plays and I can't wait for all of the playing that y'all will do together in the future.

You are still sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's closet until I think Kylee can handle you waking her up at night. You don't seem to mind the closet so you will probably be in there for a while longer. You still love your swaddle even though you are getting too big for it. Daddy and I will have to figure something else out. When we put you in your swaddle, you immediately relax.

I had to get down the next size of clothes for you last night. You are growing so quickly and it makes me excited and sad at the same time. I know you will grow so fast and I am trying to treasure every moment. I love you so much Bailey and I am feel blessed to be your Mommy!





No comments: