Monday, November 24, 2008

Pictures

So its been a while since I have posted any pictures so I will try to catch up.
Here are some very overdue pictures from our Halloween Party at church.



Kylee and her peeps


Here is Kylee at her preschool program. She was a puppy.


Here is Bryan's pig, Becca.


I had a weird urge tonight to actually clean out the fridge. Kylee was my helper. Her favorite were the carrots. I have taught her well.


This was from the other day. She has a fascination with crawling under the table. She was draped inside of a chair, but she got out before I could get the shot.


This was a day when Mommy and Kylee both wore their overalls :)


2 comments:

Shyla said...

What a cutie! She is getting so big. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are fun and cute! Looks like y'all have been having a great time!