Thursday, May 25, 2006

Lots of Updates

I'm sorry that it has been so long since I have updated my blog. Tomorrow is my last day of school so maybe I will have a little more time! Last weekend we went camping at Stillhouse Hollow Lake in Belton. It was only a short drive, so Bryan and I went and met a group from Hyde Park (my Mom's church). We had lots of fun and really good food. Ruth Ann made eggs and bacon for breakfast and we had Barbecue chicken for dinner. No hamburgers and hot dogs for us.

Here are some pictures from our adventure.


Here is Mom riding the jet ski, can you believe it?


The kids acting out the game of baseball stuffed animal style.


Mom getting some much needed sleep!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I am glad you all had a good time! We will have to get Mom a jet ski for Christmas. She is a natural.

Karen said...

Poor Mom. She's so worn out! I'm so glad y'all had a great weekend. I really wish we could have been there. See you tonight!

Rebecca said...

I agree Chris. If she had a jet ski, we could all borrow it. Then we could send all of our kids in the water all day and us adults could hang out and get to have adult conversation.