Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Farm


We went to the farm last weekend and it was a little boy's heaven. Bryan had so much fun that he didn't want to leave. We went fishing, driving through the woods, hiking through the woods, got to see a dead rattler and see a baby foal (horse). Here is a picture of Bryan driving the riding lawn mower with Jonathan. Jonathan's grandpa has a picture of him and Jonathan when he was about that age too.

It was good to see his grandparents. We are worried about his Mimi. She was diagnosed with alzheimers about 5 years ago and its signs have been very minimal until recently. Mimi has started to see people in the field and in the house. She even accused Papo of walking with another lady outside. It is very sad to know what she is going through. She seemed fine while we were there, but she has good days and bad days.

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is a cute picture. I'm glad y'all got to go and that Bryan had such a good time.

Anonymous said...

Friends! I just discovered you have a blog! I have 10 months of reading to catch up on, but I am so pumped! From what I've read you guys are doing great. We miss y'all and definitely plan to come visit when we are back in the States.

Chris said...

I want to go to the farm! That looks like so much fun!

Rebecca said...

Yes I think that we might need to take the whole family some time. Maybe this summer!