Sunday, February 19, 2006

I have been tagged.

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply to Chris's tag. Thanks Chris, I feel loved.

4 jobs I've had in my life:
1. Elementary music teacher
2. Elementary band teacher
3. Children's Choir director at a Presbyterian church (don't worry, I went forward)
4. JCPenney associate in the children's department

Notice a theme?

4 movies I could watch over and over
1. Return to Me
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. The Italian Job
4. Stepmom

4 TV shows I love to watch
1. CSI
2. Gray's Anatomy
3. House
4. Nanny 911

4 Places where I have lived:
1. Temple
2. Edmond, OK
3. Austin
4. ?

4 Places I've been on vacation:
1. Destin, FL
2. Connecticut
3. Disney World
4. Galveston

4 Places I'd rather be:
1. On a cruise
2. On any vacation

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza (surprising huh?)
2. Peanut butter and banana shakes
3. Pancakes/waffles
4. grilled chicken

No comments: