Monday, January 23, 2006

A Hamburger

As most of you know, I have not had a hamburger in about 10 years. I usually never crave them, but one time a couple of months ago I did have 2 bites of Jonathan's whataburger. I don't know what came over me, I just wanted some really badly. Then I recently discovered ground turkey meat. I have made things like lasagna and tater tot casserole and tonight I made myself a hamburger, or should I say a turkey burger. While I know that it is not exactly the original, it was good. Don't worry, I did make Jonathan a regular burger, I don't make him eat turkey all the time. And it is definitely healthy, it hardly shrank, which resulted in a big burger. Oops.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I snuck turkey meat in a dish I made for Scott the other day. He said it was very good. I never told him about the turkey, though I had mentioned it in passing before. Now let's hope he doesn't read this :-o

Anonymous said...

Did you know about the turkey burger patties you can buy in the package? I think they are Jenny-O brand...they have seasonings and are pretty tasty...

Karen said...

Yes, Jenny-O is my turkey brand of choice.

Rebecca said...

Yes he did have turkey meat in the tater tot casserole. It must not have been too bad. I will have to look for the Jenny-O brand. I would love to be able to throw them on the grill.

Chris said...

It is not so healthy for the turkey.

P.S. Tag! You are it.