Friday, March 14, 2008

Eating



Kylee is definitely eating better! I took her for her 2 month check-up and she is up to 11 pounds. She has a buda belly and thick legs, she is precious. She had to get her shots and taht was not fun to watch. She slept all day afterwards and cried in her sleep. I felt so bad for her.

She has been eating every 2 hours for the past couple of days. She is going 5 hours in the night so I think she is making up for it during the day. Right before she goes to bed she eats at 6, 7:30, 8:30 and sometimes even 9. Jonathan and I usually stay home at night, we haven't had much of a social life. It is just too hard when she eats so much. But we don't mind spending extra time with her when we can.

Bryan finished basketball and had a lot of fun. I would highly recommend Upward Basketball to anyone with kids. It is a Christian program, only practices one night and week, and all of the games are on Saturday.



She was about 6 weeks here.

7 comments:

Herken Family said...

Ethan ate the same way. He'd sleep good at night, but those hours leading up to bedtime were spent eating about every hour to hour and a half. I believe they call it cluster feeding (and I know some moms that purposely fed that way to get those long stretches at night) It does get better the older they get :)

Shyla said...

Look at those chubby little cheeks. She's a cutie :)!

Amy Paden said...

Hi, I linked over from Karen's blog... your daughter is absolutely precious! I'm glad her eating is going better. I've been praying for her.

Amy said...

Very cute. I love the hair!

Amanda said...

I'm glad to know things are going well. I was starting to wonder about you guys. :) Hope things continue to get better. When do you go back to work?

Chris said...

She is a doll!

Holly Moulder said...

She's so beautiful!