Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Catch up continued

We went to the zoo over Spring Break with my sister and her family. We had a lot of fun. Here is a picture of the kids. Look how enthusiastic Marjorie is (lower left corner).

Bryan took most of the pictures so they have bars in front of them or fingers covering them. Here is a good one of a hippo.

Random picture: Bryan often likes to play with his clothes hamper when it is empty. Our friend Tim was over here one evening and all of the boys decided to play aliens with their hampers. It was probably stinky in there!

Bryan also had his first baseball game. Here are some pictures. He is on the Hawks. His team says a cheer before every game. I was explaining this to my mother-in law the other day, I said their cheer is, "Hawks, hawks see us soar!" Bryan quickly corrected me, "No, Becca its, 1-2-3 hawks, hawks, see us soar!"

1 comment:

Karen said...

1, 2, 3... kids crack me up.

I like the pic of the kids at the zoo.